The Central Office
UELIP Associates work in the various departments at DC Public Schools headquarters, called the Central Office. DCPS Central Office is located at 1200 First Street NE, in the newly developed NoMa (North of Massachusetts Avenue) neighborhood, just one block from the Gallaudet/New York Avenue metro stop on the red line.
UELIP Associates can be placed in any of the following departments (referred to as “offices”) that make up Central Office as well as in the Office of the General Counsel:
- Office of the Deputy Chancellor for Operations (ODCO)
- Office of Data and Strategy (ODS)
- Office of the Chief of Schools
- Office of Human Capital (OHC)
- Office of Teaching and Learning (OTL)
- Office of Specialized Instruction (OSI)
- Office of Family and Public Engagement (OFPE)
For more information about how Central Office is organized or how the various offices support the mission of DCPS, please see the following links.
For more information about how Central Office is organized or how the various offices support the mission of DCPS, please download our DCPS Central Office Organizational Chart or our DCPS Central Office Overview