First in Math Winter Break Competition Winners
While many of us were slowing down and relaxing over Winter Break, students were busy learning math. Schools participated in the First in Math winter competition and earned 300,982 First in Math stickers, which means they solved approximately 902,946 math problems. Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all of the students who worked hard on honing their math skills over the holidays. Below is a list of the winners:
- Maury ES
- Hardy MS
- Seaton ES
- Mr. Lam’s 4th grade at Seaton ES
- Mr. Taylor’s 7th grade at Wheatley EC
- Dr. Pough’s 6th grade at Deal MS
- 6th grade Deal student Kaleb G.
- 5th grade Janney student Joshua L.
- 8th grade Truesdell student Karla C.