Completing the Application for School Year 2021-2022
Please complete a FARM application if any of your children attends one of the schools listed below, even if you decline the service. If all of your children attend CEP schools then they are automatically eligible for FARM benefits and you do not need to complete a FARM application. A list of CEP schools can be found here.
DCPS schools which require a FARM application if your students are not directly certified:
- Benjamin Banneker High School
- Brent Elementary School
- Capitol Hill Montessori
- Deal Middle School
- Duke Ellington
- Eaton Elementary School
- Hardy Middle School
- Hearst Elementary School
- Hyde-Addison Elementary School
- Janney Elementary School
- Key Elementary School
- Lafayette Elementary School
- Ludlow-Taylor Elementary School
- Mann Elementary School
- Maury Elementary School
- Military Road Early Learning Center
- Murch Elementary School
- Oyster-Adams – Adams Campus
- Oyster-Adams – Oyster Campus
- Peabody Elementary School
- Ross Elementary School
- Shepherd Elementary School
- Stevens Early Learning Center
- Stoddert Elementary School
- Stuart-Hobson Middle School
- School Within A School – Goding
- School Without Walls – Francis Stevens
- School Without Walls High School
- Van Ness Elementary School
- Watkins Elementary School
- Wilson High School
You can complete an application either online or through a paper application. For fastest processing, please complete online application.
Please complete a FARM application if your child attends a DCPS school listed above, even if you decline the service.
To access the paper application [PDF], please reference below documents. To submit your paper application, please deliver to a DCPS school listed above, email to [email protected], or print and mail or fax to:
Food & Nutrition Services
c/o: Nadine James - FARM Application
1200 First Street, NE 9th Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Fax: (202) 727-2512
Please complete only one application for all students that attend DCPS in your household every school year, even if they attend different DCPS schools. Families with students only enrolled in charter or private schools do not need to complete a FARM application, please contact your school directly.
FARM Applications for the 2021-2022 school year are available now! We are happy to help answer any questions by email at [email protected], or by phone at (202) 299-2159.
This document is also available in Spanish, Amharic, Chinese, French and Vietnamese below.