The School Partnership Fellows Program is a selective, yearlong opportunity for a range of school-based leaders to share, develop, and implement best practices for partner management. Through the Fellows Program, participants work together to address common challenges and develop the tools and systems needed to cultivate lasting and goal-aligned partnerships.
By the conclusion of the Fellows Program, participants will be able to implement a school-wide partnership strategy to sustain relationships and organize resources. To accomplish this, Fellows will:
- Develop a detailed partnership tracker that identifies all current partners and their purpose in the school.
- Strengthen partner alignment by creating new tools for partner communication and collaboration.
- Ensure school partners are purposeful and impactful by articulating key school goals and the role partners can take towards reaching those goals.
How it Works
The School Partnership Fellows Program serves as a community for both learning and collaboration, as schools work to directly problem solve and innovate around school partnerships.
The program is a yearlong commitment, during which Fellows are expected to:
- Attend five 2-hour sessions, held from September-May
- Assess their school’s strengths and opportunities based upon the Framework for Managing Partnerships
- Develop at least 1 new school-wide strategy for partner management
- Participate in 1:1 coaching sessions to further develop partner management strategy
- Share learning throughout the Program
- 100% of participants reported that the Fellows Program was a good use of their time.
- 100% of participants reported that they would recommend the Program to a colleague.
- 92% of participants reported that the Program enabled them to more effectively leverage partnerships towards school priorities.
- 92% of participants reported that the Program enabled them to implement a new strategy for working with partners.
Contact Coordinator, School Partnerships, [email protected]