DCPS is committed to providing students the opportunities they need to excel through rigorous coursework aligned to their future interests, and transparent information about their progress. In spring 2019, DCPS launched the DCPS Student Guide to Graduation, College, and Career. In the guide, students and their families receive clear, personalized information about the steps they need to take to earn a diploma, and pursue college and career opportunities aligned with their skills and interests. Each student’s guide is customized to their course progress, college and career interests, and post-secondary goals.
For more information about the guide, please review the resources below:
- Student Guide to Graduation, College, and Career Overview
- FAQ for Diploma Track students
- FAQ for Certificate Track students
- Glossary of terms (English)
- Glossary of terms (Spanish)
- Glossary of terms (Amharic)
If you have questions, please reach out to [email protected].