We welcome your support. Donations from valued community partners support our efforts to provide a high quality education to students in our nation’s capital.
We are most in need of new items that support our instructional efforts. Some examples of the types of items we would appreciate are:
- School supplies (pens, pencils, notebooks, crayons, and glue)
- Small portable white boards and dry erase markers
- Art supplies (paper, brushes, assorted paint, chalks)
- New books (for school libraries, class libraries and students’ personal libraries)
- Books on tape
- Globes and maps
- Calculators, geometry tools, graph paper, math manipulatives
- Interactive white boards
- Sports equipment
- Cameras (digital and disposal)
- Flash Drives
- Computers (See Computer Donation Guidelines)
If you have something you think we can use, tell us about your donation.