DCPS in Numbers
48,439 - The number of students committed to graduating from high school, prepared for college and work.
- 4,025 - The number of teachers determined to live up to our unparalleled role in ensuring the achievement of our students.
- 115 - The number of schools and principals who demonstrate the vision to build positive school communities focused on academic achievement.
- 3,500 - The number of classroom aides, social workers, counselors, custodians and other support staff who understand that our students must be safe, healthy and supported in order to achieve at the highest possible levels.
- Countless - The number of parents and family members supporting our children and demanding a high-quality education for them.
- Locate your Boundary School (Also known as your "right-to-attend" or "assigned" neighborhood school).
- Find feeder schools you may attend within your boundary.
- Search the Recommended Route for your school.
- Review School Profiles or compare schools.
- Review school data.
- Download School Data Sets that give you a snapshot into the progress that DCPS schools have made.
- Review our 2016 Stakeholder Survey Results.
- Conduct Research or Obtain Confidential Data