Attention DCPS Community: Take the Panorama Spring 2021 Surveys between February 22 and March 19. Every voice matters!
Families: Take the survey at bit.ly/dcpsfamily.
Students (grades 3 and up): Take the survey at surveys.panoramaed.com/dcps. Access Code is your student ID.
Teachers and Staff: Use the unique link sent to your email from Panorama Education on February 22.
What is the Panorama Survey?
DCPS has a vision that every student will feel loved, challenged, and prepared to positively influence society and thrive in life. The Panorama Survey, administered yearly since 2017-18, is a critical way to measure progress toward that goal and gather feedback from our community. See the survey guides below for more on why we ask families, students, and staff to take this survey each year and how schools use the results.
Do students in grades 3 and up have to take the survey?
Parents and guardians have the right to opt students out of the survey. Students 18 or older can opt themselves out of the survey. Click below to view the survey notification and opt-out letter with instructions.[PDF]
- Notification and Opt-Out Letter: English
- Notification and Opt-Out Letter: Español
- Notification and Opt-Out Letter: አማርኛ
- Notification and Opt-Out Letter: 中文
What’s in the survey?
Review survey questions here. Note that these are proofs, and question wording or order may change.[PDF]
- Student Survey Spring 2021 Grades 3-5
- Student Survey Spring 2021 Grades 6-12
- Family Survey Spring 2021
- Teacher Survey Spring 2021
- Non-Instructional School Staff Survey Spring 2021
- Central Office Staff Survey Spring 2021
How are results from the survey used?
Lots of ways! The district and individual schools can use the survey to evaluate progress on the Loved, Challenged, and Prepared Index (LCPI) and set new goals.
Principals and school teams also use the results to decide on new interventions and programs to improve school climate and social emotional learning.
Where can I see survey results?
District-level results from the Family and Student Panorama Surveys are now available publicly on the Panorama portal at bit.ly/dcpsresults! Explore responses on the Student Satisfaction Index, our SEL scales, the Loved, Challenged, and Prepared Index, and the Family Engagement scale, including breakdowns by various subgroups.
All DCPS Central Office and school staff now have access to the Panorama portal. Visit secure.panoramaed.com/login to create your account.
Survey reports from 2011 through 2019 and aggregate data available for download are also available at the bottom of this page.
Where can I find more information?
You can review these survey guides[PDF] for more details on the surveys. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have additional questions.
Previous Survey Results
Visit the Panorama portal at bit.ly/dcpsresults to explore district-level results from past Family and Student Panorama Surveys
Survey Reports (downloadable as PDFs)
- 2019 Panorama Survey Report
- 2018 Panorama Survey Report
- 2017 Stakeholder Survey Report
- 2016 Stakeholder Survey Report
- 2015 Stakeholder Survey Report
- 2014 Stakeholder Survey Report
- 2013 Stakeholder Survey Report
- 2011 Stakeholder Survey Report
Aggregate Data (downloadable as Excel spreadsheets)
- 2019 Panorama Survey Aggregate Data
- 2018 Panorama Survey Aggregate Data
- 2017 Stakeholder Survey Aggregate Data
- 2016 Stakeholder Survey Aggregate Data
Thanks for your interest in the DCPS Panorama Survey! Please email [email protected] with questions.