Text Resize

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Request Transcripts and Diplomas

Request a copy of your high school transcript or a copy of your diploma

If the high school you attended is still in operation, please contact the school’s registrar.

To submit a records request for a school that has been closed, please submit your request through our new records request portal.

Request a duplicate copy of your high school diploma

If you graduated from high school after 1999, please contact the high school registrar. The registrar will verify your graduation date, initiate the creation of a duplicate diploma and ensure that it is mailed to you.

If you graduated from a high school that is now closed, please contact us at the Office of Closed Schools Records at (202) 576-7756. They will work with you to locate your records and assist you in requesting a duplicate diploma.

Contact Phone: 
(202) 4425885
Contact TTY: