We work to connect DCPS with the families we serve as partners on student achievement by improving the quality of information we share with families and by improving collaboration through DCPS staff and families.
Our Work Includes
- We work with DCPS schools to build and sustain academic oriented relationships with families while training teachers to conduct Academic Parent Teacher Teams and home visits.
- We provide DCPS teachers with year-long professional learning experiences on how to build relationships with families through home visits.
- We work with DCPS high school staff and teachers to partner with families on creating a path to college.
- We work to improve effectiveness and frequency of information shared with families and what families can do to support their child’s learning at home.
- We equip DCPS leaders with the mindsets and skills to collaborate with DCPS families.
- We equip parent leaders and parent leadership organizations with skills and mindsets to effectively partner with schools.
We look forward to working with you and we welcome your feedback and questions.
Phone: (202) 719-6613
Email: [email protected]