The goal of the District’s Parent Portal is to create an open portal of communication between teachers and families to more easily work as a team in supporting each student’s learning. The portal provides families more insight into what occurs in the classroom, helping them become better equipped to support their child’s strengths and areas of growth.
How to Log On
Your initial log-in information for the Parent Portal will come via email. If you haven’t received your username and password, please reach out to your school’s registrar to make sure they have your correct email address and have granted you Parent Portal access in the system.
- What you need to know about the Parent Portal[PDF]
- Lo que necesita saber sobre el Portal de Padres[PDF]
- How to access and use the Parent Portal[PDF]
- Portal para padres de Aspen acceso y uso[PDF]
These instructional videos will guide you through the ins and outs of the Aspen Parent Portal.
- Parent University: Aspen Parent Portal
- Universidad Para Padres: Portal de Aspen Para Padres
- How to Log on and Navigate Parent Portal
- Cómo conectarse y usar el Portal para padres