Student Activity Fund
We are pleased to announce a new online payment service for parents and guardians!
Payments for student activities such as class dues, field trips, athletic fees, fundraisers, uniform purchases, laboratory fees, etc.*, can now be made using a debit card (with the Visa or MasterCard Logo) or major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). Please note there is no fee to use this service!
Here are a few reasons to begin making online payments:
- Safety – you no longer have to worry about your child carrying money to school.
- Convenience - Payments can be made from the comfort of your own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment confirmations will be sent electronically.
- Efficiency - Make payments for all your children in one step, even though they may attend different schools within our district.
*Payments for school lunch and afterschool programs are not accepted through this program.
Only parents with students in schools that currently maintain a Student Activity Account (SAF) are eligible to use this service. Therefore, the following schools are NOT eligible:
- Choice Academy
- Duke Ellington School of the Arts
- Fillmore Arts Center
- Incarcerated Youth Program Correctional Detention Facility
- Peabody Elementary School
- Ross Elementary School
Make a payment here. Student ID and zip code will be required.