The Department of Athletics is committed to a sound interscholastic program (i.e., competitive sports). There are four key reasons for establishing a sound athletic program:
- Reinforce the concept that interscholastic athletics is a vital, integral part of the total school educational program.
- Reinforce standards of scholarship, sportsmanship, and amateurism.
- Promote and develop educational leadership, physical fitness, athletic excellence and sports participation.
- Initiate, stimulate and conduct interscholastic athletic programs for student-athletes.
Consent to Participate
Prior to participation in athletic programs, students (18 years of age or older) and the parents/guardians of minor student athletes are required to sign this:
- Consent to Participate in Athletics Form
- Student Athlete Emergency Information Form
- Club Sports Athlete Data and Emergency Treatment Information
- Universal Heath Certificate (part of your Complete Enrollment Package)