JROTC Cadet Leadership Challenge (JCLC): June 18-23, 2018 are the dates for Camp Success. The leadership camp will be conducted at Fort A.P. Hill, VA.
The objectives of JROTC Cadet Leadership Challenges (JCLC) are:
- To provide a safe, healthy, and fun training environment that is both physically and mentally challenging.
- To provide hands-on training designed to develop leadership, discipline, teamwork and self-confidence.
- To provide adventure training not normally available on campus.
- To enable cadets to practice leadership in a challenging environment.
- To allow cadets to participate in citizenship-building exercises.
- To give cadets the opportunity to exercise living and interacting with their peers in a safe setting.
- To take advantage of recreational facilities available in the area and to have fun.
- To implement and provide STEM educational empowerment initiatives at JCLC.
- Leadership Reaction Course
- Map Reading/Land Navigation
- Confidence/Obstacle Course/Team Building
- Aquatics Activity/Drown Proofing
- Survival Course
- Award/Graduation Ceremony