If your student requires dietary accommodation, please review the below information and complete the appropriate dietary accommodation form.
Before completing a dietary accommodation request form, please note:
- A new form must be completed each school year and each summer.
- Dietary accommodations are tracked at the school level. If your student transfers to another DCPS school, the form must be resubmitted with updated school information included.
- Dietary accommodation forms are to be submitted via email to [email protected] or in person to your school registrar’s office.
- Forms must be complete before accommodations can be met; including parent/legal guardian signatures and licensed medical provider signatures (when applicable).
- It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to provide current medical/nutritional needs of the student, submitting new forms as needed.
Please select the timeframe for which your student requires dietary accommodation: